Sunday, August 17, 2008

In a bind.

On the one hand, it's nice to have a boyfriend who reads the Pervocracy, because it means I'm not keeping a secret from him. On the other hand... it makes it sort of hard to write frankly about the things we do together. I can't very well give a detailed description of his sexual performance in front of him, can I? Even though I'm entirely pleased with it. Just don't feel right to share that amusing analogy I always use for his penis.

I will say, though, that one of the things I really really like about sex with Tommy is that he wants to hit me. It boggles my mind, in a good way, that he gets turned on by exactly the thing that turns me on. That shouldn't feel so novel, but it does. He's not hitting me as a favor while he taps his foot and waits for me to be ready to fuck. He seriously gets off on it. That's so cool.

Also, I really, seriously, not-just-a-favor get off on sucking his cock. That's pretty damn cool too.

3 comments:

  1. Metaphorical binds seem to be less fun for you. It's too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. complimentary kinks are t3h aw3s0m3! :)

    ReplyDelete